1. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Arecamper protects your privacy. According to the General Regulation of Data Protection (RGPD) of the European Union this Privacy Notice describes the procedures we follow to collect, use, disclose, preserve and protect your personal data.
1.1 HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Personal data that we collect directly:
We collect personal data that you provide us through all devices (including mobile phones) when, for example:
• Register to have an account with us with the information that allows you to identify: name, addresses, phone numbers or email addresses.
• Provides us with information through the web form.
• Update or add information to your account.
• You communicate with us in any other way.
• Provides postal, billing or other information that is used to buy or send an item.
• Any other content that you generate or that is related to your account (for example, add items to your basket or to the tracking list).
• Any other additional information that we are required or authorized to collect and process under the current national legislation to authenticate, identify or verify the information we have collected.
Personal data that we collect automatically when you use our Services or register an account with us
• Information about the equipment and the connection, for example, statistics of your visits, traffic to and from the sites, source URL, ad data, IP address, browsing history and web registration information.
• Social networks . It is possible that these social networks give us automatic access to certain personal data collected about them on their person (for example, content you see, content you like, information about the ads that have been shown or clicked on, etc ...) ). You control the personal data that you allow us to access through the privacy settings of the social network in question and the permissions granted by giving us access to the personal data kept about you by said social network.
We may also use add-ons or other technologies from various social networks. If you click on a link provided through a social network plug-in, you are voluntarily establishing a connection to that social network.
1.2 HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal data for various business purposes and within the framework of different legal bases that regulate your processing such as:
• Contact you in relation to your account, solve problems related to your account.
• Contact you regarding our products and services.
• Provide customer service.
• Provide other services that you have requested as described when collecting the information.
• Provide personalized advertising and marketing. Pursuant to Art. 6, section 1, paragraph 1, letter a of the RGPD, if we have previously obtained your express consent to register for our newsletter, we will use the data necessary for this to send commercial communications in accordance with said consent. You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time, by sending a message to our contact address described here or by clicking on the link provided for it in the e-mail with said commercial communication. After unsubscribing, we block your email address for this use, provided that you have not given your express consent that the data continue to be used, or we reserve the right to continue using your data in cases permitted by law and on the that we inform you in this document".
• Detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities.
• Process payments.
• Process merchandise shipments.
• We use general location information to provide services based on your location (for example, ads, search results, and other personalized content).
When contacting you for the indicated purposes, we can do it by email, telephone, text messages, SMS or postal mail.
Remember that we do not sell, rent or disclose your personal data to third parties that may use them for marketing purposes without your consent.
If you provide us with another person's personal information, you must do so only with the authorization of that person. It must inform you about the way we collect, use, disclose and keep your personal data as established in this Privacy Notice.
1.3 TO WHOM WE COMMUNICATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The personal data processed by ARECAMPER to achieve the purposes detailed above may be communicated to the following recipients based on the legitimizing basis of the communication. By virtue of the foregoing, the anticipated communications and the legitimating basis that protects it are detailed:
• External carriers (eg, TIP-SA, SEUR, DHL, UPS, CORREOS, CORREOS EXPRESS, TNT etc ...) with whom we share the delivery address, contact information and tracking information of the shipment in order to facilitate the delivery of the items purchased and send you other communications related to the delivery.
• We may disclose your personal information to PayPal Inc. and your corporate family: -To facilitate the processing of payment cards when you make payments to our Services with a payment card and use PayPal to process the payment. -To facilitate shipping and related services for purchases made with PayPal. -To provide customer services, including troubleshooting your account or resolving disputes (eg, disputes regarding billing or transactions).
• To government agencies or security forces, or to authorized third parties, in response to a verified request or legal process regarding the investigation of a crime, an allegedly illegal activity or any other activity that may expose Areacamper to you or to any other user to legal responsibilities. We will only disclose information that we believe is relevant to the investigation or cause, for example, name, city, state or province, zip code, telephone number, email address, pseudonym history, IP address, fraud claims and purchase history.
1.4 WAYS YOU CAN ACCESS, CONTROL AND CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You can see, review and change most of your personal data by identifying yourself in your account at www.arecamper.es. Update your personal information immediately if it changes or ceases to be correct.
In the "my personal information" section within your client account you can decide whether or not you want to receive newsletters and promotions.
Upon receiving your request, we will close your account and hide your personal information as soon as reasonably possible, depending on the activity of the account and in accordance with current national legislation.
1.5 WHAT A ARE YOUR RIGHTS
Our data protection regulations confers a series of rights in relation to the processing of data that imply our services that we can summarize in the following:
• Right of access: To know what kind of data we are dealing with and the characteristics of the treatment we are carrying out.
• Right of rectification: Being able to request the modification of your data because they are inaccurate or not true.
• Portability right: To obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data that is being processed.
• Right to limitation of treatment in the cases included in the Law.
• Right to suppress: Request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary.
• Right of opposition: Request the cessation of commercial communications in the terms indicated above.
• Right to revoke the consent given, with your request being processed within approximately 10 days.
• Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (in Spain, the AEPD).
You can exercise your rights by postal mail to the address C / Pino Carrasco nº14, local 4, 30700 Torre-Pacheco, Spain or by email to the address email@example.com indicating the right to exercise and accompanying the required documentation. On the website of the AEPD you can find a series of models that will help you in the exercise of your rights.
1.6 WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The person in charge of the treatment of your data and in charge of collecting, using, revealing, conserving and protecting your personal data in accordance with this Privacy Notice and with the current national legislation will be:
• Identity: Areacamper - Ana Isabel Moya Martinez, CIF: 23031120R
• Postal address: C/ Pino Carrasco nº14 local 4, 30700 Torre Pacheco, España
• Telephone: (+34) 968 952 355
• e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Data protection delegate contact (DPD): Ana Isabel Moya Martinez