Utilizamos Cookies propias y de terceros para recopilar información para mejorar nuestros servicios y para análisis de tus hábitos de navegación. Si continuas navegando, supone la aceptación de la instalación de las mismas. Puedes configurar tu navegador para impedir su instalación.
These cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of the site, you can disable them by changing the settings of your browser but you will not be able to use the site normally.
These cookies provide necessary information to applications of the website itself or integrated by third parties, if you disable them you may find some problems in the operation of the page.
These cookies are used to analyze the traffic and behavior of customers on the site, help us understand and understand how you interact with the site in order to improve performance.
These cookies can be from the site itself or from third parties, they help us to create a profile of your interests and to offer you advertising aimed at your preferences and interests.
Se informa al usuario de que tiene la posibilidad de configurar su navegador de modo que se le informe de la recepción de cookies, pudiendo, si así lo desea, impedir que sean instaladas en su disco duro.
A continuación le proporcionamos los enlaces de diversos navegadores, a través de los cuales podrá realizar dicha configuración:
AREACAMPER protects your privacy. According to the General Regulation of Data Protection (RGPD) of the European Union this Privacy Notice describes the procedures we follow to collect, use, disclose, preserve and protect your personal data.
4.6.1 How we collect your personal data
Personal data that we collect directly:
We collect personal data that you provide us through all devices (including mobile phones) when, for example:
• Register to have an account with us with the information that allows you to identify: name, addresses, phone numbers or email addresses) • Provides us with information through the web form., • Update or add information to your account. • You communicate with us in any other way. • Provides postal, billing or other information that is used to buy or send an item. • Any other content that you generate or that is related to your account (for example, add items to your basket or to the tracking list). • Any other additional information that we are required or authorized to collect and process under the current national legislation to authenticate, identify or verify the information we have collected
Personal data that we collect automatically when you use our Services or register an account with us
We may also use add-ons or other technologies from various social networks. If you click on a link provided through a social network plug-in, you are voluntarily establishing a connection to that social network.
4.6.2 How we use your personal data
We use your personal data for various business purposes and within the framework of different legal bases that regulate your processing such as:
• Contact you in relation to your account, solve problems related to your account. • Contact you regarding our products and services • Provide customer service • Provide other services that you have requested as described when collecting the information. • Provide personalized advertising and marketing • Detect, prevent, mitigate and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities • Process payments • Process merchandise shipments • We use general location information to provide services based on your location (for example, ads, search results, and other personalized content).
When contacting you for the indicated purposes, we can do it by email, telephone, text messages, SMS or postal mail.
Remember that we do not sell, rent or disclose your personal data to third parties that may use them for marketing purposes without your consent.
If you provide us with another person's personal information, you must do so only with the authorization of that person. It must inform you about the way we collect, use, disclose and keep your personal data as established in this Privacy Notice.
4.6.3 To whom do we communicate your data?
The personal data processed by ARECAMPER to achieve the purposes detailed above may be communicated to the following recipients based on the legitimizing basis of the communication. By virtue of the foregoing, the anticipated communications and the legitimating basis that protects it are detailed:
• External carriers (eg, TIP-SA, DHL, UPS, MAIL, MAIL EXPRESS, TNT etc ...) with whom we share the delivery address, contact information and tracking information of the shipment in order to facilitate the delivery of the items purchased and send you other communications related to the delivery.
• We may disclose your personal information to PayPal Inc. and your corporate family: -To facilitate the processing of payment cards when you make payments to our Services with a payment card and use PayPal to process the payment. -To facilitate shipping and related services for purchases made with PayPal. -To provide customer services, including troubleshooting your account or resolving disputes (eg, disputes regarding billing or transactions).
• To government agencies or security forces, or to authorized third parties, in response to a verified request or legal process regarding the investigation of a crime, an allegedly illegal activity or any other activity that may expose Areacamper to you or to any other user to legal responsibilities. We will only disclose information that we believe is relevant to the investigation or cause, for example, name, city, state or province, zip code, telephone number, email address, pseudonym history, IP address, fraud claims and purchase history.
4.6.4 Ways you can access, control and correct your personal information
You can see, review and change most of your personal data by identifying yourself in your account at www.arecamper.es. Update your personal information immediately if it changes or ceases to be correct.
In the "my personal information" section within your client account you can decide whether or not you want to receive newsletters and promotions.
Upon receiving your request, we will close your account and hide your personal information as soon as reasonably possible, depending on the activity of the account and in accordance with current national legislation.
4.6.5 What are your rights?
Our data protection regulations confers a series of rights in relation to the processing of data that imply our services that we can summarize in the following:
• Right of access: To know what kind of data we are dealing with and the characteristics of the treatment we are carrying out. • Right of rectification: Being able to request the modification of your data because they are inaccurate or not true. • Portability right: To obtain a copy in an interoperable format of the data that is being processed. • Right to limitation of treatment in the cases included in the Law. • Right to suppress: Request the deletion of your data when the treatment is no longer necessary. • Right of opposition: Request the cessation of commercial communications in the terms indicated above. • Right to revoke the consent given, with your request being processed within approximately 10 days. • Right to file a claim with the supervisory authority (in Spain, the AEPD).
You can exercise your rights by postal mail to the address C / Pino Carrasco nº14, local 4, 30700 Torre-Pacheco, Spain or by email to the address email@example.com indicating the right to exercise and accompanying the required documentation. On the website of the AEPD you can find a series of models that will help you in the exercise of your rights.
4.6.6 Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?